No DSL for 2 weeks.Five calls to tech support, all promising to contact "repair".

You can't call Repair directly. Someone came out and disconnected my other phone line on the outside box for no apparent reason. Every time tech support says they put in a priority "ticket" to get action by Repair. There is no one else to contact, and I have no Internet and a a phone line that they disconnected.

Absolutely ZERO customer service. I am planning to contact the NH regulatory authorities.

If anyone can avoid using FAIRPOINT, they should do that.They have multiple Better Business Bureau complaints.

Review about: Fairpoint Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Fairpoint?

Comments

Pittsburg, New Hampshire, United States #896287

Same Thing in Norton Vermont. NO PHONE SERVICE for three months ! and I am no place near any cell towers so I drive thirty minutes away so I can have cell service.

Ossipee, New Hampshire, United States #690089

Same problem here. In Ossipee without DSL service for 3 weeks now. Every phone call assures me that my service is 'high priority', but I am stuck waiting for a phone call that never comes.

shannonfairpoint

I would like to try and help you out. If you send your account number and a brief overview of the problems you are having, I will have my team look into this for you.

^Julie