This company took over Verizon in New Hampshire.Very shortly afterwards I switched to Vonage as I was paying almost $50.00 per month and rarely using my phone at all.

I was over-billed for a months usage and promised that I would be refunded when the billing cycle ended. Of course, since they had a billing format change in the mean-time I am now out the $40+ dollars I was promised was to be refunded. I have made several calls to the company and at first they agreed that I was over-charged and I would be refunded within 6 to 8 weeks. Now it has been several months and I called again.

The answer now is that they do not owe me any money at all and their balance is showing as ZERO. I recommend you stay away from this company.

They not only have very poor service and customer service, they also are unable to keep track of billing and amounts owed or credits owed.

There are many other choices out there, don't make the same mistake and go with this company as you will lose in the long run.

Had an Experience with Fairpoint?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more