Lost my internet connection 8 days ago.I have called their support three times and still have not received a phone call back.

The second call they said it would take 24-48. I waited two days and called back. They never escalated my call to the proper support. I called back again and have still not heard back from them.

They do not seem to care if people do not have service or not. The worst customer service and support I have ever dealt with.

If I had a choice I would never use them again.But since I live in a small community I am at the mercy of their so called internet service, which as of right now still do not have.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Fairpoint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fairpoint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fairpoint and fairpoint customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fairpoint?

Comments